Mapping your domain to your blogger account be prepared with or without a hosting account. To pull off this without a hosting account, your domain nameservers necessity promontory to our failure to pay nameservers (nsa.whogohost.com and nsb.whogohost.com). You may visit here and keep an eye on the steps on how to form the changes. when it is done, prefer track the steps below-
1. Login to your control panel.
2. Navigate to your Advanced Zone Editor under the Domain Module.
3. Click on the Edit Icon beside www.your domain name and input ghs.google.com in the space for CNAME and click on Edit Record to save.
4. Scroll up you will find the form to add records. Please click on the drop-down for TYPE choose CNAME as your record type.
5. Add the short token in the space for NAME. The TTL is 14400 and then paste the longer token in the space for ADDRESS. Click on Add record.
6. Navigate to Redirect in your Cpanel. Under Add Redirect, choose the option for permanent under the Type. Click on the drop down for www, choose the domain name you wish to redirect. Then add the URL you want it to redirect to. Please ensure it begins with http://
7. Go back to your blogger account to save the settings.